Custom Club Fitting
During your fitting, we use an extensive assortment of demo clubs with interchangeable shaft systems so that we can mix and match the shafts, heads and sizes to give you ultimate combination.
Our fitting system allows us to create truly unique golf clubs for each of our clients. For example, if you have a very high ball flight, our techniques would allow us to find you a club that gives you a correct yet lower ball flight.
How Does Custom Club Fitting Experience Work?
Custom fitting someone for a golf club is an infusion of art and science. Sometimes people have a particular feel in mind that they are going for and we value that. We take the customer’s input and blend it with the best science possible to create a piece that inspires confidence emotionally but also performs at a high level structurally.
We have an extensive assortment of demo clubs for fitting purposes. They have interchangeable shaft systems so that we can mix and match the shafts and heads to give the person the ultimate combination. Due to the way our system operates, we are able to create truly unique golf clubs for the clients. For example, if they have a very high ball flight, our techniques would allow us to find them a club to give them correct yet lower ball flight.
- Size is composed of shaft length, grip size, and lie angle. This element is the most important because if the size is incorrect, everything else will not work either.
- We fit for shaft type in weight, flex, and bend point. We use Shaft Max to measure the load and tempo of each player, this gives us an “MRI” of how the shaft is effected by the player and allows us to determine the perfect shaft profile for that golfer.
- We find the amount of forgiveness and the most desired launch conditions for the particular player. Here are some of the specific ways in which we fit for specific devices.
Drivers, Hybrids, and Fairway Woods:
- We try to optimize the individual’s ball speed and to give them the best conditions for maximum consistency and distance. Ultimately, we want to provide the proper woods to match the driver to give the golfer the best chance of success.
- Our goal here is to maximize consistency, forgiveness, and optimal ball flight.
- Finding the proper bounce and sole grind is crucial. We are able to determine the angle of attack and shaft lean, in order to figure out what kind of bounce and sole radius that they need. Then we can provide the best 14 clubs for that individual to give them a complete set makeup. If they need less than 14, we can certainly accommodate those needs as well.
Improve Your Game
Get custom golf clubs fitted for your specific swing
Schedule Your Club Fitting!
Our Customers Say it the Best!